How we can help you find the right home?
Why Choose Us
We are dedicated to helping you find the right home. We will be happy to assist you in everything from previewing homes, obtaining financing, and making sure the final contract is in your best interest. Here's some of the other benefits.
You will have full access to ALL of our listings, including those not yet listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- We know the local community, including the real estate market, schools, neighborhoods, local economy, and more.
- We will help giude you into good opportunities and away from traps.
- We can determine the fair market value of the home you are interested in and make sure you get the best value for your money.
- We help negotiate for you, so the final contract provides the best possible terms and conditions.
- We'll let you know everything there is to know about the property you are buying.
- We'll help interpret the contracts, so you fully understand the terms and conditions of the sale.
First Time Home Buyers
Don't be afraid or intimidated. It's our job to guide you, from beginning to end. We will take you through every step of the buying process. Together, we will consider:
- How much you can really afford?
- How to secure a mortgage.
- How much cash you should put down.
- How to buy with little or nothing down.
- How much your payments will be.
- The tax advantages of buying.
- Determining if renting or buying is better for you?
What Are You Looking For?
Hopefully you have something in mind. If not, that's ok. But you will need to come to some understanding as to:
- Do you want a house, condo or co-op.
- How big or small you want it to be.
- Where it should be located.
- How many bedrooms / bathrooms, etc.
- How much you want to spend.
Before we can start, you will need to provide us with some information. Please take a moment to fill out the Contact Form and send it to us.
Zoom in to see how your buying power is effected by interest rates
Find Out More About Obtaining Financing For Your Purchase